In today’s blog post, I’m sharing my personal favorite “5 Best Books for Duplication.”
In Network Marketing, the definition of DUPLICATION is “Getting the person you’ve sponsored off to a fast start. Teaching them to do what you did to invite them to take a look at your opportunity and what you did to help them get started.”
Duplication is how you leverage your time! Duplication is what creates residual income.
Have you seen Darren Hardy’s Personal Plan? If you’ve not taken a couple of minutes and watched his video, please stop and do that now!
Darren reminds us to choose ONE Skill… and to select 5 Books, 3 CDs/DVDs and 1 Seminar to read. listen to and attend over 90 days.
And AGAIN, this week, I want to remind you of the 9 Most Important Skills needed for Success in Network Marketing.
- Goal Setting / Dream Building; if you don’t know your why, or what it is you want… you’ll likely quit
- Time Management / Putting Your Life on Paper / Using a Calendar; life gets in the way(if you let it)… unless you treat your Network Marketing Business like a business or if you’ve never owned your own business, then maybe “treating it like a job” will resonate with you better
- Prospecting; finding people to talk to
- Inviting; asking someone you’ve talked to (a prospect) to try your product or take a look at the opportunity
- Follow-Up; following up with those who say no (which usually means ‘not now’)
- Presenting; when someone says “Yes, show me more,” giving a presentation… of your product (service) or the opportunity
- Duplication; getting the serious new distributor or consultant started fast so they can experience success
- Tracking; you can’t improve what you don’t know isn’t working
- Leadership; to have others follow, they must have someone that leads
and today, I’m giving you My TOP FIVE ‘go to’ books for #7, Duplication; getting the serious new distributor or consultant started fast so they can experience success
- Go Pro (Chapter 9) by Eric Worre
- The 7 Step System to Building a $1,000,000 Network Marketing Dynasty (Chapter 4) by Dr. Joe Rubino
- Building an Empire by Brian Carruthers
- Rock Your Network Marketing Business (Chapters 8) by Sarah Robbins
- FREE Blog article on Duplication in Network Marketing by Sarah Robbins
If wanting or needing to learn to get better at Duplication in Your Network Marketing business, order 1 – 4 above. #5 is a freebie! Now, read them all over the next 90 days!
Remember to schedule 30 minutes a day to READ! My favorite calendar is Google Calendars. So easy to use.
If you found today’s blog was valuable, please share it on Facebook.